About this Product
The receiver of this care product must reside in the Philippines.
Gain peace of mind, knowing the health of your loved ones is taken care of, especially during an emergency. Hospital+ provides gift cards to purchase medicines and preventive care products at affiliated pharmacies and insurance for medical emergencies and other inpatient healthcare in the Philippines.
Sodexo Mobile Passes are provided by Pluxee, a Sodexo company, a leader in gifting and rewards in the Philippines. These gift cards can be used at Sodexho Merchant locations throughout the Philippines.
The insurance plan is provided by CARD Pioneer Microinsurance, a joint venture of two Filipino trailblazing companies: CARD Mutually Reinforcing Institutions (CARD MRI), which aims to transform economically-challenged families into financially resilient citizens; and Pioneer a trusted name that has consistently charted milestones in life and non-life insurance for almost 70 years.
- Coverage period: One year
- Cost: Annual premium covered by your purchase
- Age eligibility: 18 to 65 years old
If the event happens, your loved one in the Philippines receives a reimbursement up to:
- ER Accident:PHP 10,000
- ER Sickness:PHP 5,000
- Hospital Indemnity Benefit:PHP 200/day (up to 15 days annually)
- Surgical:PHP 10,000
- Maternity:PHP 2,500
The fine print:
- Covers emergency treatment to confinement
- A waiting period of four(4) months shall be imposed on the occurrence of ER-Sickness and Daily Hospital Income Benefit due to pre-existing conditions at the commencement of insurance coverage
- Surgical covers major operations only, both for sickness and accident
- A waiting period of ten (10) months shall be imposed on the occurrence of Maternity Benefit
- Standard exclusions apply for Personal Accident, Emergency Expense and Daily Hospital Income Benefit due to accident and sickness