Take better care of your loved ones in the Philippines before and after a natural disaster. Our Disaster+ care product provides hardware store gift cards and annual insurance coverage to prepare for and deal with the financial impacts of natural disasters and more.
The receiver of this e-gift package must reside in the Philippines.
- Coverage priod: One year
- Cost: Annual premium covered by your purchase
- Age eligibility: 18 to 65 years old
- Does not cover loss, cost or expense of whatever nature, directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from pre-existing conditions, unless Insured Individual has been insured for four (4) consecutive months
- Standard exclusions apply for Personal Accident, Fire Cash Assistance and Calamity Aid such as Typhoon/Flood & Earthquake
- For new enrollment, a waiting period of one (1) month shall be imposed on the occurrence of Typhoon coverage
Protection plan partner: CARD Pioneer Microinsurance is a joint venture of two Filipino trailblazing companies: CARD Mutually Reinforcing Institutions (CARD MRI), which aims to transform economically-challenged families into financially resilient citizens; and Pioneer a trusted name that has consistently charted milestones in life and non-life insurance for almost 70 years. Learn more about CARD Pioneer at here. Also, watch testimonials from Pioneer clients here: The Preacher, The Good Son, and #BangonAgad.
Choose the gift card amount, above.
Gift card partner: Sodexo is a leader in gifting and rewards in the Philippines. Learn more about Sodexo’s large merchant network here.