Gain peace of mind, knowing the health of your loved ones is taken care of, especially during an emergency. Our Emergency+ care product provides gift cards to purchase medicines and preventive care products at affiliated pharmacies and insurance for medical emergencies and other inpatient healthcare in the Philippines.
The receiver of this e-gift package must reside in the Philippines.
- Coverage period: One year
- Cost: Annual premium covered by your purchase
- Age eligibility: 18 to 65 years old
- Covers emergency treatment to confinement
- Hospital Indemnity Benefit: PHP 200/day, maximum of 15 days annually
- A waiting period of four(4) months shall be imposed on the occurrence of ER-Sickness and Daily Hospital Income Benefit due to pre-existing conditions at the commencement of insurance coverage
- Surgical covers major operations only, both for sickness and accident
- A waiting period of ten (10) months shall be imposed on the occurrence of Maternity Benefit
- Standard exclusions apply for Personal Accident, Emergency Expense and Daily Hospital Income Benefit due to accident and sickness
Protection plan partner: CARD Pioneer Microinsurance is a joint venture of two Filipino trailblazing companies: CARD Mutually Reinforcing Institutions (CARD MRI), which aims to transform economically-challenged families into financially resilient citizens; and Pioneer a trusted name that has consistently charted milestones in life and non-life insurance for almost 70 years. Learn more about CARD Pioneer here. Also, watch testimonials from Pioneer clients here: The Preacher, The Good Son, and #BangonAgad.
You choose the gift card amount, above.
Gift card partner: Sodexo is a leader in gifting and rewards in the Philippines. Learn more about Sodexo’s large merchant network here.